Respected massage therapy qualification
- Job prospects are good, with 14,200 massage therapists practicing in Australia and strong employment growth predicted for the occupation over the next five years
- Massage therapists are employed in health and fitness centers, sports clubs, gyms, medical centers, private practice and retail outlets
- Average weekly earnings are approximately $600 – however there are many opportunities to work as a self-employed therapist operating your own business
- Assistant to other health practitioner
- Massage therapist
- Massage therapy practitioner
- Remedial massage therapist
- Remedial therapist
- Sports massage therapist
Why study with us?
- Get a high level nationally recognised qualification from a respected industry training provider
- Practice your skills in dedicated massage clinics with real clients
- Gain industry experience while you study under trained professionals
- Study full-time or part-time while you work in paid employment
- Flexible training options to meet your needs plus recognition of your past experience
Your skills and interests
- Do you enjoy working with people and have a positive, caring attitude?
- Do you have good communication and organisational skills?
- Are you physically fit and in good health?
- Are you interested in or do you enjoy natural and remedial therapies like massage and reflexology?